I truly love the snowman and searched for the related projects recently via Papercrafts Magazine, and finally found this. But I customized it and changed a bit to a pocket card. This is the first time I tried out this kind of papercrafts...I love simple card though but just thought it was fun to make something based on magazine feature project.
Light blue paper
plastic snowflake charm
How to make:
1. Make the card base with the blue cardstock-just make the front card.
2. Cut the light blue paper smaller a bit than the card base. Measure and tear the white cardstock like a snowman.
3. Cut the orange paper triangled to be the nose of the snowman and paste on the snowman as the picture shown and draw two small black circle as the eyes.
4. Stamped "Let" " It" "SNOW" on the blue and white papers as picture shown and mount on the white and blue papers.
5.Place and paste the snowman and stamped pictures on the light blue paper as picture shown.
6. Place the silver wire through the plastic snowflake charms and glued over the other side of light blue paper.
7. Make the pocket, the size slightly smaller than the card base.
8. Glue the red snowman ribbon on the pocket.
9.Cut a strip of blue paper and glued some cotton on it to make the snow. Place the brad and the silver wire on the behind of the paper . Place another brad on the pocket as picture shown.
I really had fun to make this pocket card and hopefully whoelse received it will be happy to use it too !!!