Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tagged!!!

I had been tagged by Deb, Thank you Deb,it's fun to think about myself:-)

''Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.''

1.If I don't have to work tomorrow, I like to stay on until midnight to get online and make my cards.
2.I dreamed to live by the seaside.
3.When I shopping, if the salers called me Madam then I definately don't buy from them, but when they called me "lady" I will consider to buy from them, LOL
4.I try to travel oveaseas once a year.
5.I love antique, country-style decorating.
6.If there is some food I love in my meal, I will eat it the last.Funny? I can't understand why ?
7.I love Christmas then Chinese New Year. I am a Malaysian- Chinese and Christian.

I wish to tag Emilia,Paula,Nik,Kathy,Vanessa,Sarah,and Louly.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for playing along, loved reading your facts!

emilia in Taiwan said...

Happy to know you more! Let me think what am I going to disclose more about me ;)

Footer