Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Show Time~~~You're a Class Act!


How are you today ? Hope that you are not swamped by your office work:-)) I am in holidays now and get a chance to make a card with my favourite rubberstamps~~ High Hopes rubberstamps.This time I used three stamps which are~Show Horse,Lil" Show Girl and You're a class act.I LOVE all these stamps very much.I challenged myself to use some very cool colors combination, brown and green!! You can try it too , the result is very unexpected!!

I colored the dress , head of the girl and some part of the horse too! It was fun !! How do you think ? Am I improve in cardmaking ? LOL...I hope so. Thanks for looking...and have a great day.

Supplies Used: High Hopes rubberstamps,K&Company Patterned Paper,Artful Collage Flowers by Prima,Brads by Anna-Grifin,ribbon from my stash.

19 comments:

sandradrydesigns said...

Wow!! I love your card. Just fantastic!! Have been looking at your blog and you are a very talented lady!! I will be back for more inspiration soon
Take Care
Hugs
Sandra xx

Crissy A. said...

This is really gorgeous. I love your colors and the sparkle you added. Beautiful!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card Ying, I love the stamps

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Ying Pang, I love the colour scheme and sparkles, love the ribbons and flower too, Hugs, Nikki x

Jeanette said...

You know, I love the green and vrown together! Love this card. The layout is fantastic. Those High Hopes stamps are amazing. I am waiting for my order! Jeanette

Marlou said...

a gorgeous card Ying!!! loving all your latest creations. Thank you so much for your kind words :) x

Therése Ringström said...

What a fun card.I love the High hope stamps! It must be fun to be in their Desing team!!!! I hope you have a great holliday:0)

Claudia Rosa said...

Oh Ying. your card is just darling.
i hope hh keeps you in the team. your cards are very adorable.
hugs
claudia

Ana Baird said...

adorable Ying Pang! Thank you for your visit and hope you have a nice weekend!

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous sentiment!

Ila said...

What an Amazing card Ying!! Your coloring and composition is Totally Fabulous!!..Have a Great Weeekend!...Hugs, Ila

Glitter Monkey said...

What fun this card is Ying! Love the colours and the layout. Lol Lynn x

Kate T said...

Beautiful card, its so much fun and i love the layout.
fab!
Kate xxx

Nice said...

Good morning Ying Pang. Your card is very lovely. I love the colours.
Hughs
Rika

All Pink girl said...

Love it so cute and fabulous ,brilliant ,Dawnxx

Claudia Rosa said...

hello Ying.
thank you for visiting me today and leaving a comment.
i can not tell you the brand of that flower.. cause got it from Irina. I did link her blog in the text, she is really sweet you could for sure ask her about it.

hugs
claudia

~KRISTY~ said...

SO VERY CUTE YING..AWESOME COLOURING!

Malin said...

Very cute and beautiful, love all that "bling"...

//Malin

Deborah said...

Splendid coloring! Love this adorable image and card! Deb

Footer