Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bird/Owl ATC




I haven't make ATC for ages, so this was my latest try, hope that you like it. I made for a local chinese forum swap, am excited too because I have waited this for almost 4 years, I mean swapping with local cardmakers, I hope to do more swapping with them :=))


I have designed two set of ATC using High Hopes rubberstamps and Fancy Pants clear stamp. The owl and sentiment are from High Hopes rubberstamps and the bird and sentiment are from Fancy Pants clear stamp. What do you think ?

Supplies Used: High Hopes rubberstamps, Fancy Pants Clear stamps, Distress Inks, Copic Ciao Markers,Versafine Ink, Tsukineko Memento Ink,Fancy Pants Patterned Paper, Hero Arts Old Script Background stamp, Fancy Pants Swirl stamp,brads, rhinestones, lace.







8 comments:

Tracey said...

These are fantastic!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Super nice Ying, I hope you had a great time on vaccation

//Malin

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE THE OWL ATC YOU MADE YING.

Deborah said...

Wonderful ATC's! Glad you hooked up with this group! Deb

Lilian said...

They're super cute Ying! Glad you're home and getting back to crafting. The color combinations and coloring are just wonderful - really like them!

Anonymous said...

hee...i'm lucky enough to hold one of them. Thanks Ying for such a great creation! glad to trading with you! :)

Geamys said...

I like the owl...and yes I'm also one of the lucky person... :-)

Helena said...

Oh wow, these are fantastic!
xxxx

Footer