Sunday, May 03, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #29~ Heat Embossing


We have a very hot , hot weather here....I wish I can travel to some cooler country to have a relax time....oh, just my dream.....it's impossible for me travel on this school days....+ hubby just said economic is down, down....you can't travel this year....oh....this is unfair !!!!!Well, I temper is bad these couple of days and damn...I nearly don't have the chance to make a card to participate this week's High Hopes Challenges, Heat Embossing, this was set by me !!!

Don't you think my girl is too cute? she likes to pose when taken picture, she will become a super model, I think...hehe...just a dream....


OK, the title of this card is "Sweet dream" and I was too desparated to use this new release High Hopes stamps when I arrived at my mailbox, too cute, and I LOVE her flip-flop:-))



Can you see the two embossed heart? I embossed with Cuttlebug Texture heart embossing folder first then I stamped with Versamark Ink, sprinkled with Sparkle embossing powder then embossed with heat gun.I am so sorry you can't see it very clearly the embossed effect.


I stamped the image on the Nestabilities Labels Two and colored with Copic Ciao Markers.Patterned Papers from K&Company, Swirl stamp from Hero Arts, Pink Ink from Colorbox,Flowers from Prima Marketing,lace from my stash, rhinestones from Kaiser Craft and the sentiment is computer generated.

Hope that you have a fun weekend.

High Hopes最新一批的图章,可爱吧?这一星期的挑战是Heat embossing,就是用热风器(?)来做凸出的效果.我用cuttlebug textile embossing folder先把心型卡片做"造型"然后涂上Versamark Ink,洒上sparkle embossing powder再用热风器过热.
图章是用Copic Ciao Markers上色.High Hopes 新的一批的图章你拥有了吗? 可以去其网站看看.
祝你有个愉快的星期天.

30 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Ying and your little girl is even sweeter. Enjoy the hot weather you are having!
Clairex

Marjanne said...

Hello, I love your card it is really beautifull... but your girl is much more than that, she is just so cute!!!
We have got nice weather today, but just a little too cold... If you could send me a little warm sunshine it would be perfect!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your little girl is such a sweetie Ying, I love your card and so pretty with the lace and gorgeous flowers, Have a great Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Ying and your daughter is a cutie!!

Riet said...

Wowww Ying,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Marjanne said...

Hello, I thought I had send a comment, but I cant find it back... I love your card and your little girl is so cute!!
If you could send us a little warmth it would be nice, spring started, but the weather is still not very nice.
Hugs Marjanne

Nilla said...

So sweet (both girl and card, hehe), lovely small details! hugs from Nilla

Lacey said...

Very beautiful card, Ying! I love the embossed heart and your coloring of the image is awesome! Love all of the flowers, lace, and embellishments! Oh, your daughter is just too adorable! Big hugs :-)
~Lacey

Alley said...

I am in awe of your layers and use of embellishments.

Moni said...

Waw fab card, love this image and great layout! Great details! and you girl is so beautiful, she will become the model! Hugs, Moni

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous! I love you fabulous card, so cute. Kim

Agnes Sim said...

tat gal is ur daughter? so cute neh... ;-)

Nilla said...

Hi Ying, the spore is SSF in Little India! hugs from Nilla

Marjanne said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I am also happy to have a friend in Asia! I would like to invite you to become a follower of my blog,if you like, so that we can keep the contact easier, hugs Marjanne

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the fabulous colouring. Beautiful daughter also I think there is a model there in the making. Hugs Michele x

Murielle said...

This is gorgeous card!
Lovely colours and composition.
Hugs, Mumur

akkina van steen said...

I love your card ,I love the flowers, and embellishments

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh Ying, your daughter is so pretty and so cute how she poses for the camera! She is already a model superstar!
I love your card too Ying! Your coloring is beautiful, and you have such a unique way of using highlights and shadows. I love it! The hearts and flowers add so much too. Gorgeous Ying!

Marjanne said...

Hello Ying, how are you? weather is terrible here raining, cold... not spring at all!

Marjanne said...

Hello there is something for you on my blog

Ila said...

Your card is totally Gorgeous Ying!!...I love the embossed hearts, flowers and fabulous coloring!!....Your daughter is Beautiful!!...she could definetly be a Super Model!!...Look Out!!...Have a Wonderful Weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

Marjanne said...

Thanks for your com on my blog, I am sorry you can't read it... it was about motherday and the papers I used. If you have a question please don't hesitate I will be happy to answer. I do my blog in Franch because I live here and in Dutch because of all the dutch that visit me (I am dutch), but I think translate it in English might be too much... I think about it! promised!

Marlene Lo said...

nice card :)

Marlene Lo said...

Ying, I only ship back around 10 pieces of t shirt. Give me your address, i can send you 1 piece as gift :) I am not sure how can i order that from China yet but let me know if your church people is interested :)

Alley said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and so is your card. you are always so inspiring with your fine details on your cards....Love them

AmethystCat said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE! And, I love the textured hearts. Super cute card!

Martina said...

Your little girl is soo cute!! =) (like her mummy)

Yani said...

This card is adorable! You did a terrific job! And your girl is so grown up... really cute ;)

Amy said...

Awww... too cute! I love how you put the rhinestones on the flower!

Birgit said...

You daughter is just sooo cute... yes, one day she will become a topmodel! :-)
Great artwork again, dear!
Love, Birgit

Footer