Sunday, September 06, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #43~ Fall Into Autumn



We have another new start for High Hopes challenge, YAY !! I hope you all had a wonderful Summer and it's so great to be back for our new challenge!!! Before I tell you about this weeks challenge we would like to say a fond farewell to Niki and Janette. I miss you loads girls!!! We have some great news too and welcome Amy Leggate to our happy team.

This week challenge is Fall into Autumn.

If you don't have any suitable stamps for this challenge don't worry.... you can use any High Hopes image and use Autumnal colours/embellishments.The random winner of this weeks challenge will receive the below cute stamp - Book Worm and Sentiment "This book belongs to:".


I am not so good in making autumn card, I think:-))and I hope my card is qualified as autumn card:-))

I used My Mind's Eye Pretty Please patterned paper to make the background, and also used brown and orange paper to emboss the leaf by using cuttlebug machine. I used Copic Ciao markers to color the stamped image, distressed with Vintage photo distress ink on the edge. I also used raffia to tie the two sides of the ribbon. The sentiment is also from High Hopes rubberstamps.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to pop on other Diva's blog to view their wonderful creation.

Happy Stamping.


11 comments:

Will You Marry Me said...

Hi, I am KK, I’m going to propose to my girlfriend. I need your help to prepare a very special surprise proposal gift to my girlfriend. I need 1 million blesses from the world, please help me.

This is my blog: http://willyoumarryme2010.blogspot.com/

Please put your blesses into comment box.

Thanks a lot.

Tammy said...

Adorable card:). Love the Fall colors........ The worm is toooo cute!!!

Tammy M
SBS4 Sister

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Ying, its been a long time since ive visted, im so sorry. I hope all is well with you hunny and that everything is okay with your family. It has been a mixed few months this year i can tell you. Well hunny what a gorgeous card, infact so many gorgeous cards since i last visited. Ive had a little browse, will be back to have another look later. Have a wonderful day hugs Linda x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love your card Ying, The image is just the cutest and I love your colouring, Great papers and details, Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Ying! love it!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ying,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marjanne said...

Beautiful card, and haooy ti see you are back, I missed some of your cards because of the holidays.

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Great Card Ying! Thanks for linking me up!

Lacey said...

Beautiful card, Ying! You did a great job with the Autumn colors! Big hugs to you!
~Lacey

Deb said...

fabulous card, so love the image, adorable! have a great day, hugs Debx

Rika said...

Love your card!

Footer