Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just a short note....



I am so sorry that I am still unable to show you any cards....I know many of you come here flequently to find it if I have any cards to share.....hopefully I will make a card this two days...otherwise...it's really unfair, right??


By the way...I will off to Spain and Portugal in early of December for holidays, if you live in Spain or Portugal...maybe we can have a meet up ?? Just let me know:-))
Have a great day to all of you !! Oh, we have so much rain recently....quite cold...but I just hope that I have some snow in Spain and Portugal :-))))....have get ready all my sweaters:-))



2 comments:

Marjanne said...

for snow you should go uo north... have a nice trip!

Mescrap said...

Wish you have a pleasant trip.
I'm happy for you.

Footer