Sunday, April 25, 2010

New DT postion...and some update...

Hi my dear friends,
It has been a while since I update my blog....life is busy...and my crafting life is continuing exciting too...
Firstly, I had been asked to be a DT for CLP Challenge Blog, it's a monthly sketch challange blog, I love how the blog looks, as it's so lovely and delicay:-)) I wish to thank Chelsea for her great opportunity for me to work with other 9 DT members. New challenge will be start on May I , so watch it out:-))

               http://clpchallenge.blogspot.com/

My friend from Norway , Helle Ness-Kvalvik gave me this award, I was too suprise, thank you very much Helle, you are so sweet!



I don't have any cards to show you as I was working on Magnolia Ink #4 magazine....you will be able to order the magazine in June, I think. Hopefully next week I can show you a card:-))

Have a great day and happy stamping!




1 comment:

Yenni Natalia said...

Great ^_^.congratulations!! i saw the dt call but i forget to apply ^_^..coz i dont into pastel colour!! now OMG all my creation pastel colour recently, especially pink!!! T_T

Footer