Sunday, August 01, 2010

Especially For You + CLP Challenge #28


Hello my dear friends,

Time flies too fast...I haven't had a chance to sit down and enjoy my cup of tea and my fav book recently...it's summer for many of you who live in US and Europe, I know you are having fun with it!!
For your info, we don't have any summer holidays here( we don't have summer instead;-) I don't like the weather here, because it's always HOT and HOT !!!! But I have to survive, so the air-con really helps me:-))

OK, enough for me babbling...this card has been requested by a friend and I thank her very much for ordering from me. She wants to give it to her friend who will migrate to another country:-))  I hope she likes my card and good luck to her too.

I used Magnolia stamp which is generously stamped by my friend Yenni Natalia, she helps me so much in crafting...and I also want to thank a friend from Singapore, Adeline Ng, she is so kind and always helps me in crafting too....today is her birthday and I wish her Happy Birthday, enjoy your day, Adeline !!!

I love paper flowers and the peachy flower was generously given by Irina Blount, the owner of LaLa Land Crafts, please pay a visit to her site:-)) I distressed all the edges with Walnut Stain and I colored the stamped image with Copic Ciao Markers.


 
Patterned Papers from Magnolia and My Mind's Eye, I love it ! I also used Magnolia new cutting dies DoorsHickey cutting dies- Lace, to create the borders, its lovely, right ?

I changed  the sketch a bit to suit my crafting style and I hope you got some inspiration from this card. Hope that you can take part in the challenge too, meet you there:-))


Hope that you have a beautiful Sunday !:-)

13 comments:

Marjo said...

Gorgeous card Ying.

Hugs Marjo

Adeline Ng said...

Awww Ying, I am so touched!!! I want to thank you for sharing and teaching me what I need to know about crafting and card making too!! And I received your surprise just now, I am sooooooo touched and overwhelmed! Thank you so much my dear friend, I am so glad to have your kind generosity and friendship too!

Much affections
Adeline

Marjanne said...

beautiful card!! I think I couldn't live in a country without seasons, but tou don't have much of choice have you?

Nilla said...

Very sweet card! Love the colors and Tilda! Hugs Nilla x

Marlene Lo said...

love this card very much
;)

Mescrap said...

This is such a lovely card !!! Such a matching !!

Elise said...

Ying, this is PRECIOUS! I love it! The colors, the details ... everything is GORGEOUS! What a STUNNING card!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such a sweet, pretty card! :) *hugs*

Patricia Mae said...

Ying she is so pretty I love it all the colors are so sweet.
~Patricia

Zoe said...

Hello Ying, I love the cute Tilda image and I love all the pretty flowers on your card.
love
Zoe
xxxx

vivacela said...

Ying** Beautiful card you made here! Its fabulous. I liked how you colored the gal. :D Thanks for visitng my blog. I also very glad to meet another local crafter! You made my day Ying! Hugss..Vi.

Magia da Inês said...

♥ Olá, amiga!
Passei para uma visitinha... amei!
Está tudo muito lindo, criativo e de bom gosto.
Boa semana!
Tudo de bom!!!♥
Beijinhos.
Itabira♥♥
♥♥Brasil

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ying your card is gorgeous! Omgosh she is so sweet. And I love all those beautiful flowers and embellies.
Hugs Bonnie

Footer