Thursday, September 09, 2010

Magnolia DT~Tilda With Lace Flag



Hello my dear friends,
First of all, I wish to thank you very much for your wishing, visiting and participating in my blog candy. I have received so many birthday wishes , thank you very much once again.

I wish that all of you can get the rubberstamps, but I just have only 8 of them, so let's hope that we have more and more blog candy in the future:-)) Don't forget that you have until 27th September to participate, then I will draw the winners and annouce them on 28th September:-))

OK, back to my card that I wish to share today.
The image was from the new Cozy Autumn Collection, the Magnolia DooHickey is also a new cutting die, it's called Berry Lace. I know that many online stores have their preorder for these items.

I used the Berry Lace cutting die to make a photo corner, doesn't it looks cute?

I stamped the image on watercoloring paper with Tsukineko Memonto Ink and colored with distress inks.I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain distress ink.



I used Magnolia own line patterned papers, paper flowers,ribbons,pearls stickers from my own stash. I also used Martha Stewart punches for the leaves and border.


Distress inks:
Hair: Walnut Stain
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattared Rose
Dress: Weathered Wood
Shoes: Bundle Sage
Flag: Pumice Stone

Hope that you have a very beautiful Thursday:-) Thank you very much for your viewing!



2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

super cute card!

Mescrap said...

You really make a gorgeous card !!
I like your style in present such cute stamps. Very feminine soft.

Footer