Monday, June 20, 2011

TOMIC Challenge #3 ~ Summer


Here is my very simple card to enter TOMIC challenge three~ Summer:-))

For me, every day is summer in Malaysia. We have a very big and hot sun, sometimes I hate this weather!!
I am curious what do you do during summer season? do you bubbling like Tilda? or you just off your flip-flop slippers and have your yummy ice-cream? whatever you do, I hope you enjoy your summer holiday!.

Materials: Tilda bubbling stamp~ stamped on 300gsm watercoloring paper with Tsukeneko Memento Black ink, colored with distress inks, Love stamp

Patterned Papers: Magnolia Sweet Rainbow Collection supplied by Magnolia.

Embelishments: Paper flowers from prima marketing, pearl brads by supplied by Magnolia
Ribbon from my stash, "summer" wording from alphabet rubberstamps, Melissa frances resin photo corner, liquid pearls.

Hope you inspired by my card and don't forget to join us in this challenge to win secret prize directly from Magnolia !

1 comment:

Dana said...

Ying, this is very pretty! I love all of the letter tiles. Your Tilda is absolutely gorgeous and those glittered wings are so amazing! We are thrilled to have you as part of team this month at One Crazy Stamper!
Hugs~
Dana

Footer