Monday, November 07, 2011

TOMIC #23 Edwin: Sketch by Tina

You need to pull out your Edwin stamp this time:-))
Yes, We make a Edwin card base on Magnolia DT, Tina's sketch.
Edwin is as cute as Tilda and I wish I could make more cards with Edwin:-))

I used Edwin on Christmas Eve stamp from Sweet Christmas Dream Collection, the snowflakes stamp is also from the same collection.
Patterned paper (New England Strip) from Sweet Christmas Dream Collection, it was so sweet.
I used a lot of Magnolia Doohickey die cuts on this card, I love them:-))



Hope that you could join us at TOMIC and don't forget to view other yummy and beautiful cards from my sweet teamies;-)









3 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...Gorgeous card and coloring,Ying!

Blossom inch said...

absolutely beautiful card with loads of dimensions and textures!

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Ying,
I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
Many Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Footer