Monday, July 02, 2012

You are my STAR!

Hello my friends,
I have a project to show you.
It's a canvas board altered project.
I painted the canvas board with gesso then applied some distress inks.
It's always my fun time to play with altered stuff.
I painted Tilda and Edwin with distress inks.
Decorated the whole project with beautiful and yummy embelishments, which mostly sent to me as gift from my sweet teamy, DT Yulis from Indonesia. Thank you very much Yulis=))

There is so many details and steps to altered this project, if you are interested and keen to know about it, how about a tutorial/workshop from me with different theme ? How do you think ? Just let me know=))

Stamps: Soccer Edwin, Basket Tilda ( The Winner Takes it All 2011),Old Valentine Letter( Valentine Collection 2009) Grunge Collection(Stempelglede)

Embelishments: Magnolia doohickey dies -( grass, flags),paper flowers-I am roses, Prima Marketing, trinket(webster pages), Crackle Accent- Ranger, Crackle Paint-Ranger, Ice Stickles-Ranger, raffia and fabric wording from my stash.

If you want to win a secret package sponsor by Magnolia please pop over to my Magnolia blog to leave a comment, thank you very much !






Happy Magnolia-ing !

1 comment:

paperpapier said...

this is gorgeous, I have never tried canvas before! The distress ink colouring is fabulous, something which I have yet to venture on too.
Heaney xx

Footer