Sunday, February 10, 2013

Magnolia DT Burlap Mini Album


Hello my friends,
Today I wish to share a very fun and easy project, I called it Burlap Mini Album. I made this mini album with burlap that you can buy from the local store.

This is how the front page of the mini album look. It's 5 inches x 5 .5 inches.
 
I masked the Spring Tree and the new collection of rubberstamps -Tilda Hiding Easter Eggs and colored with distress markers and distress ink pads.
 
I will send this mini album to Magnolia shop in Boras, Sweden, for those who want to have a visit there, you can  see this mini album in real very soon=))
 

Dragonfly from Magnolia Doohickey dies-Dragonflies, Happy Easter sentiment from Magnolia rubberstamps.
 

How to make the grass looks green ? I taped the Washi tape on a small piece of white cardstock then die-cut with Magnolia Doohickey dies-Grass. Paper flowers from I am Roses and Kort and Godt.

This is how the bottom of the page look, very rustic, I like it:-)

It can be opened and turned into a mini album. Firstly ,I cut a piece of burlap and fold it in 3 parts then I fold the bottom- up about 2 inches and sewn it with my mini machine.

You can put your stuff inside such as photos, tag, stamped images, cards...whatever...or store your Easter Day photos...just use your imagination :-))

I do hope you got inspired with my project and don't forget, be happy and have a nice day !



No comments:

Footer