Sunday, September 17, 2006


Have you heard about Hero Arts rubberstamps?

I love Hero Arts@ rubberstamps and had used a lot of them in my stamping and cardmaking.For this featured card, I used Quill Embelishments Rubberstamps to make the card.There has 7 rubberstamps in the packet which are:

1.Live Laugh Love
2.Cherish's Life Moments
3.Dream and Discover
4.Friends Always
5.Warm Wishes to You
6.You make me smile

You can view some details about it and some card made with the rubberstamps at Hero Arts Online website:
http://www.heroarts.com/products/productInfo.cfm?ItemNo=LL127&subCat=C01

I used Cherish's Life Moments rubberstamp to make the card. Firstly I use Versamark Watermark Ink pad to stamp the words on the burgandy card, then I stamped the word on a scrap purple paper. I added two anchors on the scrap paper,layered the paper and added a small plastic flower.To make the card more stunning, I added some fibers at the side of the card which I punched some holes first to tie the fibers. Viola!

No comments:

Footer