Sunday, September 17, 2006

Map and Rubberstamps


This is my newest handmade card , I always want to try something different or new technique for the cardmaking and stamping. I used the new rubberstamps, old script and map rubberstamps which I bought sometime ago from USA, my big brother was kind enough to bring them back to Malaysia lately, so it safe the shipping fees too. I used the Distress Vintage Photo Inkpad which have vintage effect ,which I love much.
I sponged the cardstock first with the sponge and distress vintage photo inkpad, then I stamped and added the second layer with the old script , looks great huh?
After that I stamped a map rubberstamps and mat on brown paper and finished with two copper brads,I also teared the brown paper and inked with distress vintage inkpad too.
I was happy with the result,although it's simple.

No comments:

Footer