Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday Sketchers


Today I had some spare time to make a card. Last Friday, I missed the sketch in new sketch blog, Friday Sketchers. This fabulous blog have so many talented ladies in cardmaking who represent their country, isn't this sound great?

Their sketch was by Beatrix and I had so much fun to make the card with my new Tilda stamp, thank you Malin for your kindness, I dedicated this card to you ! :-)

I made the card based on the sketch. First, I colored the Tilda and roses with my color pencils on white cardstock, I added some ice stickles on her wing to make it sparkle,inked some distress ink.Then cut the red paper and torn it , inked some distress ink too.Stamped the wording on circle tag and added a string.Then glued the ribbon, rhinestones , last but not least , my prima paper flowers with brad.

The sketch


Tilda with roses


Supplies Used: Tilda stamp(magnolia), Lexicon of Love(stampin'up), Versafine Ink(Onxy Black)-Tsukineko, Ice Stickles(Ranger),Distress Ink( Vintage Photo)-Ranger,K&Co Patterned Paper,rhinestones, ribbon, prima paper flowers, brad,white gel pen.

20 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab card ying,Love how you have coloured tilda in.

Lilian said...

Ying, Tilda and those roses are so adorable! Lovely sketch and a lovely card. Very nice coloring too! Can't wait to receive my new stamps and do something! :)

Anonymous said...

Loveley, I am looking forward to see more of your cards!

I will absolutley do some more shopping for you at the Magnolia store in the future,

Sandy said...

Wow Ying this is gorgeous. Fantastic card. Love it.

Camilla said...

Your card is beautiful Ying! Your colouring is great! Thanks for leaving so sweet words in my blog!:) Hugs, Camilla.

Anonymous said...

I love all the elements you have used to make this card, it's so nice. Thanks for joining in FS challenge. Carole :~)

Anita Knits said...

Glad to hear you are better. Great card, it is just wonderful.
Congratulations to your son, he taking after his mother.

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Lovely card nice coloring and tilda is so cute.

Unknown said...

Ying this is fab - the shabby chic flowers work so well - it's the first time I've seen them coloured in. Love the tag too. Lol Lynn x

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the stamped flowers! It is really colorful!! Thanks for joining in!!

Alley said...

Wow..this is fabulous and I love your coloring. These magnolias are another on my wish list...

Nancy said...

Die Karte ist ganz klasse!!

Anonymous said...

lovely card, wonderful

Michelle L. said...

Wonderful card. Your coloring is terrific. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Cecilia said...

This is so lovely card!

Tiina from Finland

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Richelle said...

Cute card...the coloring is great.

Unknown said...

oh what a wonderful and so colourful card you´ve made, it´s so cute and lovely.
thank you for your participation to my sketch at friday sketchers.

Jutta said...

What a beautiful card and very nice colours.

Bev said...

Lovely card, so cute

stampingbalou said...

Ying, this is soooo lovely - your cards are always so full of details, really incredible ! xox

Footer