Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

I got tagged by Anita from USA. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning of the tag. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names on their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers on your blog.

1.Ten years ago I had my baby Samuel, he is now 10 years old and truly a big boy, proud of him !

2.Five things on my to-do-list today: 1.Do some house-keeping.2.Catch up Sam;s lessons. 3. Read stories to Yileen.4.Go to post office.5.Make a card for Friday Sketchers.

3.Snacks I enjoy:prawn crackers(local product),Lindt Chocolate.

4.Things I would do if I were a millionaire: quit my job, open a stamping supplies store, travel every countries in the world, buy a cottage at the seaside and live there, help the poor.

5.Place I have lived: all my life in Malaysia.

I had fun for this game and wish that everyone would be enjoy reading my answer, if you feel that you want to play, then you can start at your blog too:-)

2 comments:

Ila said...

OOOkay...senior moment here....I commented on the wrong post....Oh well I think you know it was meant for here....Some Days....

Have a Great Weekend!!!

AmethystCat said...

great to learn more about you. Have a super day!

Footer