Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lim's Blog Candy

I don't usually enter to win blog candy, but I just can't resist to join this one....her blog candy is so YUMMY....and I wish I can win too as my Cuttlebug will be arrive soon....yay....

This is what Lim said:

Hi Everyone,On March 6th I will be celebrating my first Blog- Anniversary. I'm so thankful for all the friends that I made during this year, for all your comments and new faces I'm seeing during the last weeks. Thank you so much to all of you!!! I really appreciate it!!! When I started this blog almost a year ago I was in a point of my life where I wasn't sure if I could make it in so many aspects, but you all prove it to me that everything is possible and that we never should loose the faith.. THANK YOU!!!

and the winner will receive:

Winner #1 will receive the following goodies...
- A Brand new set of Nestabilities. Label One. ( 6 dies)
- "Thank You" Embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
- A brand new punch from Martha Stewart.
- A package of buttons- brads ( 6 colors)


http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/2009/02/first-anniversary-blog-candy.html


No comments:

Footer