Saturday, February 14, 2009

High Hopes Hullaballoo

The new release starts late tonight!! Over 75 new stamps going into the catty over at High Hopes, Sunday Feb. 15, right after midnight, EST!
Sadly I haven't receive my stamps yet:-(( But, maybe you want to visit my fellow HHRS Diva's blogs to see more stamps of the new release :)Amy, Anna, Crissy, Diana - Guest, Ila, Janette, Jeanne, Kimmie,Katharina, Michelle, Nicole - Guest, Niki, Nikki.

Please, please, please, keep an eye on High Hope website to see the FUN FUN FUN new release on Saturday night/Sunday Morning.

High Hopes 将推出新一系列的印章....很很很....可爱噢!别忘了去其网站选购你要的印章:-))



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ying Pang,
My namn is Christine and I live in Sweden. But actually I'm from Hong Kong. Have looked in to your blogg some time now. It is always so nice to look in here. Thank you for your tips about Hig hope. I did applied. Wanted to welcome you to look in my blogg too. I'm rather new. Well, till next time. Take care and God bless!

Footer