Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Magnolia DT~Just For You


Good morning/evening to all my blog readers. Today I want to show you a very simple card that I made last night.Finally I have finished all my Magnolia Love collection DT kit. I will mailed them to Sweden this afternoon. I had fun to make all these 5 cards and I also found my own style in these cards. I also wanted something gorgeous, sparkle with all the beautiful embelishments when making cards, but, now I just realised sometimes simple is beautiful too:-)), don't you think so ??
All supplies from Magnolia shop, except Hero arts sentiment stamp, prima flowers and Kaiser craft rhinestones.
Hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card, love the big flowers, and I love the colours.

//Malin

Moni said...

It is gorgeous! Yes sometimes simpleis beautiful! Hugs, Moni

Riet said...

wowww what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Ying, I love the way you coloured Shy Tilda...great card.

:) Marcia

Unknown said...

Oh your card is gorgeous Ying and so adorable, I LOVE it.

Suze xx

Birgit said...

dear ying,
i have not visited your blog for too long now due to my broken arm but boy, have i missed a lot! thanks for sharing so many wonderful cards! i always love your creations, you know. i too think often simple is beautiful and i find myself to this style over and over again.
so, am i right, you have your own cuttlebug now? you have to tell me more about it! do you already love yours as much as i love mine?
and you also use copic markers? i got interested in them... shall i buy them or not, hm? lisa has got a few that she needs at school. what do you think, are they hard to use? i guess you need lots of colours to reach good effects, am i right?
talk to you again soon, dear!
hugs, birgit

Inge Groot said...

A lovely and very sweet card Ying:o)!

Inge xx

Footer