Thursday, December 31, 2009

Leaving High Hopes Design Team ( Diva)


I choose the last day of 2009 to announce this news as the way to say goodbye to all my diva friends and specially High Hopes rubberstamps. High Hopes rubberstamps Diva was my first position in rubberstamping industry after I involving cardmaking 4 years ago. They gave me opportunity to shapen my cardmaking skills and specially in coloring skills. After my post as a Guest design team member in April 2008, they up- graded me as a permenant design team member in September in the same year , right on my birthday. Thank you very very much High Hopes rubberstamps, for your kindness, generous and all the love, the lady, Tina is a sweet lady, please drop her a line and you will know why:-)) Wish you all, my dear divas, a happy new year and happy happy stamping !!!!






No comments:

Footer