Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas !!


I know I am not a good girl recently and made you all dissapointed :-(( I suffered from jet lag last week after I came back from Spain & Portugal. I love Portugal very much and would love to go somedays later if I have chance.


Well, christmas is just around the corner, oh my...I just haven't ready yet! Today I want to show you a paper bag that I decorated to have some gifts for a friend of mine. It was very easy to make. Just colored Tilda, cut a rectangle shape patterned paper from DCWV which release last year, added some lace, glitterly snowflakes stickers, some silver decoration pins that I bought in local craft store.It's simple and cute!


I wish you all Merry Christmas and happy new year, hope that we all have a bright year in 2010! Till then!!



Patterned paper from DCWV

Copic colors

Lace from Webster's Pages.
Ranger Ice stickles
Brown paper bag







4 comments:

Marjanne said...

Happy to hear you sepnt nie holidays! This is a beautiful card!! I love it. I wish you a mery Xmas and a happy 2010!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ying,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lay Hoon aka mescrap said...

So beautiful !!
Your friend must be very happy to receive this paper bag :)

Birgit said...

What a cute paperbag you made! I bet your friend has appreciated it a lot.
Btw, I also love your snowflake background! I know you would love to have some snowflakes in real, so this was a nice idea to find on your blog.
Happy weekend greetings, and have a good start at school!
Birgit

Footer