Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Made with Love~Specially For you

Hello my friends,
Since I am still working on my next issue of Magnolia INK magazine project, I wish to share a card I made couple of weeks ago with you.

This card I made specially for a friend who live in Indonesia, Yulis. She was kind enough to send me a card and some beautiful stuff to play with. In return I made this card for her and I hope she likes it.
I had so much fun making this card because everything I used is so yummy and sweet.





I found out I am not so good in blogging~though I am talkative something....so this post is rather short, but I hope you get inspired~:-))


and....about my coming holiday....I am fortune enough to join Graphic 45 workshop in Singapore !!!! I am so looking forward onto in and can't wait for it ! I will make sure I share about it here:-))

Hope that you have a nice day !

Card recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia ( Tilda with post, christmas collection 2010, made with love sentiment)
Patterned Papers: Maja design
Embelishments: Prima Paper flowers,Embelliscrp.com chipboards,lace, half pearls.
Tool:Martha steward punch, EK success punch


No comments:

Footer