Monday, August 22, 2011

TOMIC #12 Challenge: Recycle Special Magnolia INK's birthday

This is this week challange: It's Magnolia INK magazine birthday !! As our Magnolia Ink magazine is printed on recycled paper, we would like you to create a project where you recycle something". You will need to show us picture of the before/after product you recycle on your blog.

I used a patato chips container for my project. It's simple and I hope you get inspired and like it!


I plan to give this sweet container to my friend:-) I used Magnolia patterned paper to wrap the container, then "swinged" some pearls chain around it. Again, wrap the container with clear plastic sheet , to give it more texture looks.
I also wrapped the top part of the container with blue ribbon and half pearls.
Daisy flowers from I am roses.

Tilda smiling to you:-)
                                         Come get some thing to use for recycling and make beautiful Magnolia stuff:-)       Hope that you join with us, don't forget to view many beautiful projects from my teamies, see you nextweek !





Card recipe:
Stamps: Tilda, sentiment( Magnolia)
Coloring: Ranger Distress inks.
Stamping: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper flowers: I am roses
Embelishments: ribbon, crystal garland, half pearls.
Tool: EK sucess punch


No comments:

Footer