Saturday, October 14, 2006

Starting to make cards


As my son's final exam is over then I have lots of time to stamping and cardmaking, I can make cards in these 3 months, YIPEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Well, do you know how many cards should I make? and the dealines is the end of october.Let me tell you !!


a.the remains 14 pages for Handmade Calendar ,April 2007,this is for IRSAL
b.Oriental swap for Stamphappystampers
c.Cards with scripture swap for Stampinginfaith
d.October Technique swap for Cardworkshop
e.Friendship card and glue book swap for Creativemom
f.Brown card swap for RRM


So, you can imagined my time will spend on the cardmaking and stamping,wish me luck to finish them on time!! I have stop now to start stamping !!! :-)))

4 comments:

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

Dear Ying

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

uops, I push the send button to quick and didnt finish up my message to you.

Hi dear! Its so nice to find your blogspot!!! I will come back often an keep me updated. Im sorry, mine are in Swedish. But at least you can take a look at the photos there :) I have been thinking about opening one in english too.

Have a nice day!
BEAUTIFUL cards in your webshot album dear!!!
HUGS from Eva

Ying Pang, said...

Thank you my dear for finding my blog, actually this is not a blog really, just something I write a bit about stamping and cardmaking and besides that I can pratice my English!
What are your blog written about ? cardmaking or daily life ? I bet you can open one in English, then I can understand too :-))
Thank you for your kind words about my cards, hopefully I will more productive very soon.
Hope to see your creation too !!

Birgit said...

OMG Ying, so many swaps to finish! But they all sound very tempting!! Birgit :-)

Footer