Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to Malaysia and my friend

Today is my country's Independence Day, it has been 50 years my country independent, so today is holiday! :-)) I have made three cards today but I want to show one of them, which is a birthday card for my friend who will having her 50 birthday in the next Monday.So, she is same old with our country:-)) Old but precious, I think.


As always, the card I made is really easy, but this time I used a puzzle to make a little different on the card.

Supplies needed:
1.Purple cardstock
2.Red paper
3.Junkitz patterned paper
4.yellow ribbon
5.flower stickers
6.Distress Ink pad
7.Puzzle( I used the puzzle my kids don't want to play anymore)
8.Adirondack Paint Dabber-Raspberry
9.Stamp-Birthday Wishes
10.Embossing powder-gold
11.Heat tool
12.Versamark Ink pad



Method:
1.Fold the purple cardstock to half.
2.Tear the patterned paper to desire shape, ink the edge with distress ink pad.
3.Cut the red paper to rectangle shape.
4.Adhere the red paper and patterned paper on the purple cardstock.
5.Adhere the flowers stickers on the red paper and patterned paper.
6.Dab the puzzle with adirondack dabber paint,let dry-its fun !
7.Stamp the Birthday Wishes with versamark ink on the puzzle.
8.Pour the embossing powder ,excess the extra and heat set.
9.Tie the puzzle with yellow ribbon,adhere with double sided tape and glue the ribbon.
10. Viola !

I hope that she will happy with the card !

1 comment:

Rika said...

Pretty card!

Footer