Monday, November 05, 2007

2000 hits Blog Candy WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner is: Andrea, in no. 13, Congratulations Andrea!! Please send me your full name and address, the package is ready to mail to you.


Timestamp: 2007-11-05 07:23:39 U

I want to thank you all who took part in this game, thank you very very much for all your comments, advice, suggestions,opinions and your precious kind words for me..............I was so touched, and had been discussed with my hubby seriously about it too.........LOL............SO, I will continue my "expensive hobby" and maybe will have some plans too.....thank you once again, I am appreciated all.:-)))))


By the way,I feel excited and fun for this game, so please check out my blog often to see if I have a blog candy ! :-)) So, when is the next blog candy ?? LOL

2 comments:

♥ cloudberrie ♥ said...

Hi dear!
I found your blog that I had lost the addy to by searching my own sceen name. I have closed my yahoo 360 blog and will start to write my Swedish blog in both english and Swedish, so I hope we can stay in touch via these blogs instead. Are you in Facebook?
Hug from Eva Tastrom in Sweden
cloudberrie[at]telia[dot]com

Dawn Wheeler said...

congrats Andrea ,well done ,Dawnx

Footer