Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged again ~~ it's fun!!

Thank you Chris for tagged me. Here I go with my answers:

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I still live in my hometown
2.I traveled to Australia twice
3.I traveled to Thailand
4.I have my own car
5.I connect to internet( open my new life)

Five things on my TO DO list for today:
1.Organized my crafting books
2.Check my son's homeworks
3.Bring my son to dentist
4.Teach my daughter to read book
5.Read my paper craft magazine

Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire:
1. Travel to every country in this world
2. Resign my work
3. Help the poor.
4. Be a missonary.
5. Open a very large stamping store and enjoy all the stamping fun.

Five things I'll never wear again :
I can't think any of it now:-(

Five of my favourite toys:
1.Cuttlebug
2.Barbies
3.Sport Car
4.Bike
5.??

Five banes of my existence:
1.Liar
2.stingy
3.selfish and always take for others granted
4.claim others artwork as theirs and get published in magazine
5.??

I enjoy playing and thanks for looking :-)

1 comment:

KellyS said...

Ohh I hate people who steal ideas from others and then publish them!!!

Very nice list!

Footer