Saturday, April 05, 2008

4x4 Friday~Oriental


It was fun to make 4x4. You can have a try too.4x4 Friday have the "Oriental" challenge. Although I live in Asia, I seldom make "oriental" card, so this is a bit hard for me:-( This is my entry, however.

Red patterned paper is from chinese red packet, then I colored the red background with distress ink.Crumpled newspaper which inked with vintage photo distress ink.Stamped two chinese words, which mean Love and Healthy then mat on a piece of bamboo mat.I bought the cheap charm set in Chinese New Year sales, I use it to make the card more "Oriental".


Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one fabby 4x4, love it!

Marjorie said...

Lovely!! These card is so elegant and beautiful! I'm adoring these colors and that wonderful red pattern paper!

Unknown said...

I JUST LOVE THIS ORIENTAL THEMED CARD YING!

Footer