Sunday, July 06, 2008

Thank you Malin


for the award that you given to me:-)) I never expect that I have an great award!! I am so suprised and happy.

Who gets the "Brillante Webblog Award"? Websites and blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy.

Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo.
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award.
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy.
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they've won an Award. y:-))
I wish to give this award to all my Magnolia DT members, as they are noteworthy:-))

3 comments:

Ila said...

Congratulations on the Award Ying!!
You so deserve this award!
I didn't want to post on your blog candy but I wanted to tell you that I love your card...the coloring and design is Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Ying!!!!
Finaly - I have made a new card.. to busy, and have lack of inspiration.....

//Malin

Lilian said...

Congratulations Ying! Just wanted to say Hi! I know youa re very very busy. :)

Footer