Monday, October 06, 2008

It's Official~~ I am a High Hopes Rubberstamps Diva(Design Team Member)!!!!


You don't know what I feel know.....so unreal....I just feel thatI am still dreaming....I am a DIVA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!I amsooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY and PROUD!!!!!

I was really happy when Tina and Crissy asked me to come back as aDiva. Thank you so much for this opportunity.I didn't aspect that my hobby had came to this stage...I really appreciated the chance and I am so happy to work with all the High Hopes rubberstamps Diva=))

Please visit High Hopes rubberstamps and their blog for more stamps and inspirations!!!


******************

我快晕了!!!!!!!!!!!!好消息,好消息!!!!! 我已经成为High Hopes rubberstamps 的设计师,是的,制作服装有服装设计师,制作卡片也有卡片设计师.这是做卡人梦寐以求的.....每逢印章公司推出新的系列的印章时,他们就会把印章寄给设计师制作卡片,当然,是免费赠送给设计师喔!!!所以.....当然高兴啦!!!!! 欢迎大家常来我的blog,看我设计的High Hopes rubberstamps 的卡片. 你们可以到他们的网站看看有什么喜欢的印章吗...全部都很可爱喔,或者到High Hopes Blog获取做卡灵感:-)) 你可以在那里看到我的卡片喔!!!:-))




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Ying!
Congratulations you!
//Malin

Ruth said...

Congratulations! :)


Ruth

Anonymous said...

That must be a dream come true! I am so happy for you. I am just so happy to be a guest Diva right now...maybe some day? LOL
~Lacey Stephens

Nijihanko said...

Congratulations, Ying.
Qing Ying

Niki Estes said...

Congratulations, Ying!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Ying
Congratulations your work is very very nice :)

MJ

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS YING! We are all so glad you are able to stay on as a Diva!!! WOOHOO!!!

Michelle said...

A little late with my congrats ~~ CONGRATS!!! And thanks for the comment on my sewing ~~ trust me when I say if *I* can do it, anyone can!! I hadn't touched a machine since 8th grade home ec class ~~ & I refuse to tell you how long ago that was!!! LOL!!!!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wooohoooo... congrats Ying.
iam so happy for you!

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !!

You really deserved the DIVA !

Lilian said...

Congratulations Ying! That's wonderful news.

Deborah said...

Congrats! Way cool for you! Enjoy! Deb

Footer