Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bildmalarna-Tossa~~You make my heart happy!



Hmmm....what is your comment about this cute baby? My hubby said she must be very naughty..and I said I want to pinch her chubby cheek..hehe..LOL...She is so cute and I couldn't resist to color her right after I received the stamps.
I stamped with Memento Black ink on Neenah white paper, then colored with Copic Ciao markers and colored pencils, blended with paper stump and sansodor.Patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye Pretty Please line and punched with Martha Stewart doily punch...oh...I want more and more MS punch...it's so pretty. This is a short post as I want to post another post with another card, YUP, two cards today!!
Hope that you have a happy weekend, whatever you do !


Stamps: Bildmalarna- Tossa, Hero arts Sentiment stamp
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Embelishments: Prima roses flowers, ribbon,spacers( you can buy from my friend Nikki's store~http://www.bunnyzoescrafts.com//, Kaiser Craft Pearls.
Martha Stewart doily punch.
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ying,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lacey said...

I think she's adorable! I love the layout and your wonderful embellishments!
~Lacey

Footer