Monday, May 09, 2011

Magnolia Card: Especially For You

I have a card to show you today. I love purple and I know one of my friend love purple too, and I am going to send her this card:-))
Patterned Papers from Pion Design. Vintage Tag die cut from Magnolia. Swirl big die from Tim Holtz.

I used a piece of old dictionary paper to make the tag, distressed with Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink. Stamped the sentiment from Magnolia with Tsukineko Memento Black Ink. Resin flowers from Making Memories, gift from my fellow crafter, Nancie Quah, thank you very much Nancie=))

I colored Tilda with Ranger distress ink pads. Paper flowers from Magnolia and I am Roses.com
I also added Melissa Frances resin photo corner at the two sides of the panel.
I sewn the panel and distressed the card edges with Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink.

Could you notice this transperancy overlay? actually it was a small clear bag with decorated cover, I love it and turned it onto overlay:-))

Tim Holtz swirl bigz die, distressed with Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink and spray with glimmist spray.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card and I need to warn you that you better save some money for the new release of Magnolia doohickey dies, I love them all, so beautiful !!


Hope that you have a wonderful day !




3 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card.Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Helle said...

Hello Ying!

I love your card c",)
Beautiful colored image and your flowers too..

Hug from me
-Helle-

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful, Ying! I love all your projects, your details are always incredible. And I *love* seeing your projects in the Magnolia Ink! So much fun!

Footer