Monday, August 29, 2011

TOMIC#13 Challenge: Back to School + metal

Here is a short post too...
Today the TOMIC challenge is school theme with metal.
Any stamp will do for this challenge if you don't have school related stamps(Magnolia), but you can create a school background or illustrate it.

I used an old Tilda stamp, I love the old style-)

First I painted light green paint on a chipboard and covered with patterned paper.Applied white paint on corrugated paper. Let it dry. Then arranged other materials on it , like patterned paper, chipboard, lace, and Tilda.
I tied the two colored pencils together with wire and embelished with two paper flowers
I also stamped the sentiment patterned paper, distressed wtih Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink.
For the hanger, the stick was not wood, but it's cinnamon stick. I punched two holes on the chipboard and I tied the lace and ribbon with wire on the cinnamon and chipboard.
Lastly decorated with some metal charms, half pears and paper flowers here and there.

Card recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia
Patterned Paper: Prima Marketing
Chipboard: Embelliscrap.com
Embelishments: Paper flowers, half pearls, metal charms, wire,stickles
Coloring: Distress inks
********
Hope you have a nice day and don't forget to get some inspiration from my teamies:-)


1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

This is just wonderful! Great details!

Footer