Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to You

Merry Christmas to all my friends around the world, from far to near, from each corner of you, I thank all of you for your time to dropping by and for following my blog. I appreciate every one of you!
I made a Christmas tag for you and hope you like it:-)
Wish that you have a wonderful and bless new year too !

I wish to take this opportunity to thank Magnolia rubberstamps Sweden for your wonderful, kindness and generousity to me, it's so wonderful to be the Design Team member :-))
See you all  in 2012 !


This is a tag which measure 4" x 6".
I made a shaker card which I follow my talented teamie Camilla H wonderful tutorial.
It was fun to make something fun:-))

Close up picture, you can see how I used the embelishments on this tag.

I used the new dies which from Sweet Crazy Love Collection, they are So Wrapped Swirly and Sweet Lovely Lace, I love them :-))
Hope that you have a peaceful and meaningful Christmas!



No comments:

Footer