Monday, September 03, 2012

Magnolia Goosebumps Tilda


Hello my friends,
Here I come again to blog about my latest Magnolia card which I finished it just now=))
I feel so happy when I completed this card and I feel productive lately, my creating mojo is finally coming !=))
 
This is Goosebumps Tilda which is in the collection of new Magnolia rubberstamps~ Turning Leaves.
 

I stamped the image on 300gm Canson Montval watercoloring cold press paper, with Tsukineko Memento Black ink. Then I painted the image with Ranger Distress inks.
Hair: Walnut Stain
Dress & Sock: Olive Crushed
Shoe: Walnut Stain
Goose: Mustard Seed & Vintage Photo
 

I cut the Go Kreate dies to make the card base. Mat with Pion design patterned paper. I also cut Spellbinders oval dies to mat the colored image too. Paper flowers from Prima Marketing, Kodt & Godt and I am Roses. I also stamped "Love" sentiment{Magnolia} on the colored image.

Mini envelope from Korea and I stamped Paper Artsy stamp on kraft tag with Tsukineko Versafine Vintage Sepia ink.Ribbon from Melissa Frances and small clear button from Making Memories.

For the final touch, I added Ranger Ice Stickles and Liquid Pearls here and there to make in sparkle.
 
I hope that you got inspired and have a nice day !



1 comment:

Thatha said...

每次看你的作品,都要很仔细地看
很多小细节能让我细细挖掘
从中学到不一样的东西 ^^

你的作品真的很棒!

Footer