Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Be My Valentine

Hello my dear friends,
How are you today ?
I have a very quick post today because I am using my old laptop and it's pretty slow and I wonder if it will shut down suddenly to delete all my stuff....so what's happened? My laptop had been broke down by my very :genius" son!!! I was so angry !!! arrrrgggh....I will go to buy a new laptop for my own use once the computer shop open !!

This a tag that I want to give my hubby tomorrow morning for the valentine day:-=)) I hope he doesn't mind because it;s too girly I think....haha...whatever....He is my valentine and I thank him for the love he gives me...:-))




It;s a simple tag. I didn't use any dies or complicated materials. Keep it simple for a guy:=))
All patterned paper from Magnolia With Love Collection, paper flowers from I am roses, I colored the image with distress markers.

I am so sorry that the quality of the photo is not justify and I hope everyone have a very romantic and happy Valentine Day tomorrow !!!

xoxo Ying

No comments:

Footer