Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Golden Moment

Phew!!! I finally had the time to make the card for little extra from DCM featured on Tuesday.

Here is the challenge:

This time we are giving you just One Word as the inspiration for your card making and that word is GOLDEN You can use the word in any way you like - the word itself doesn't even have to be on the card, for instance you could make a card in golden shades, or maybe inspired by the seasons of Spring or Autumn which both feature lots of golden colours. Or maybe you could make a card to celebrate a Golden Anniversary, and of course Gold is a great colour for Christmas cards.....It's up to you - just go for Gold .

Thank you Daring Cardmakers!!

I used a really GOLD paper and oh my, it took me hours to scan and photograhed the photos. After the scanning the gold paper looks so weird on picture,but very details, I was not happy with the result, so I took my digital camera and make some shots.

Scanned


Taken with digital camera.


Patterned Papers: Anna Griffin,Origami Gold Paper

Flowers: Bazzill

Thank you rub-on: 7 Gypises

Big Brad:HOTP

11 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful card, I love that blossom, fab colour with the gold.

SueH said...

What a lovely card and the flower is my favorite colour.

stamp and scrape said...

I really like the colours on the scanned card - before I read on I thought you had coloured this by sponging. Very elegant.
Ros

Kaz said...

Great card, I love the detail on the gold paper.

Anonymous said...

A lovely pretty card:)

My Paper World said...

So elegant, really pretty!

Marlou McAlees said...

these are beautiful Ying :) xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful card!

Clare said...

Very elegant card, the patterned paper goes really well with the gold background

Crissi Harvey said...

lovely card

Birgit said...

Oh how beautiful!!

Footer