Saturday, January 12, 2008

My first Tilda + Co Challenge


Tilda has been came to my life:-)) I can't wait longer to try out this challenge even I am very busy :-))


Here is my first Tilda challenge from http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/


For our First Challenge this will be FLOWERS, would like to see any type of flowers on your work, be it Die Cuts, Blooms, Primas, or even Flower Printed papers etc. Anything goes aslong as it involves having flowers on your work.You choose what you would like to do, Be it a Card, Scrapbook page, Altered Art etc.Also Due to this being our First Challenge we are giving away some sweet Blog Candy!!!


I wish to make arch for a long time after I received a very beautiful arch from Hermine.Thank you Hermine. I used the arch as a template to make my own. Then I used the direct to paper technique to apply the ink. The black stamped flower is from Fancy Pants. Paper flower from Prima. I also used the masking technique teached by Irene to make the scallop image, and I doodled some lines too. The stickles from Ranger Industries made the sparkling dots.


I love this challenge!!

21 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful arch Ying, I love how you have coloured the Tilda

Sandy said...

Wow this is really fabulous. Lovely arch. Great work.

Marlene said...

Wonderful card, love it! :)

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Ying, lovely to have you back blogging, missed seeing your work :) beautiful card x

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR TILDA ARCH YING!

Katharina Frei said...

Great work Ying! I love your coloring!

KellyS said...

Love the arch and your coloring! Great card!

Tee said...

Love the tilda card! its gorgeous!

I've sent you some flowers on my blog..please forward to your 10 blog friends!
Thanks

Donelda said...

I love this and I am soooo jealous!! I'd love to be able to play but I don't own any Tilda stamps...yet!! Thanks for sharing.

keinname said...

Surprise...have a look at my blog, Ying...

Alley said...

Great card incorporating the arch. I keep seeing these stamps and must get some.Very lovely

Rika said...

Baeutuful arch Ying!

Anonymous said...

Its just gorgeous - love it. :)
Vanessa.

Jane said...

Very pretty. Love all the details...especially around the edges!

Jane
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

what a darling card. I love the border you put on it. And, the arch is great!

Marjorie said...

Wonderful! I really like your arch and your coloring is so fun and cheerful!

Marjorie - SBS4

~Jules~ said...

I so want to get some Tildas
Great card too

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Beautiful arch - great work

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful,l great background, love the flowers on it and the design on the edge.

Deb said...

This is very sweet Ying!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You have done a great job with this one Ying, these Tilda images are starting to appear everywhere and I think they are cute.

Footer