Monday, February 18, 2008

Could you tell me.....

why I love to cardmaking?????.....
Well, my son asked me this question one day, and I am speechless and just keep smiling.....:-)))
"Mom , why do you like cardmaking ? " He asked.
I can't answered him right away, I just need to think for a while....and I answered" I just LOVE it".
"What?....I can't understand...." he replied, as a 10 years old boy.
Yes, he didn't understand,my hubby didn't understand, they are men...LOL
We, as a cardmaker , do understand why we crafting, right ?
It's just a "normal" hobby , yes , "normal", and we can spent over hundred on the supplies we bought:-))
So, why do you crafting ??
I just keep thinking this question today, and I know, I just love it.I think you are same as me :-))
Thanks for reading and today I want to share a link for you all, She is from Malaysia too, please welcome Lay Hoon.She loves scrapbooking, cardmaking , a new people in crafting but lately I found her works style is unique, please visit her link to support her. Everyone need support , right ?
Have a good day.

17 comments:

Mescrap said...

Thank you so much, my dear friend.
I'm still long way to learn from you :)

My DH and friends did ask me 'Why you like this craft things ?'...my answer to them also the same ..'I just love them'.Now, I'm learning on how to appreciate a piece of art after I get in it. I cured myself from being too stressful in my workplace. Really amazing, isn't it ?

But i do really hope that to keep up the works as now !

Lesli said...

Thanks for the link Ying :) I understand your comment completely - we just love doing it don't we :)

Courtney said...

Men just don't know what they are missing!

Thank you for joining the RAK club for March! It is always so much fun to receive happy mail!

You have a wonderful blog...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stampingbalou said...

What an intelligent question your son asked you... Hmmm, crafting cause we love being creative, cause we wanna come down from the all-day-chaos, cause we wanna present something of our creativity inside ? I think its a combination of all and in the end I only can say - as you do it too: I love it... ;o)
Your Sister Heike ;o)

And thanks for your link to Lay Hoon, what a lovely site !

Unknown said...

I don't love crafting .... it's more serious than that! I love feeling creative, making things, relaxing, doing something just for "me" and spending lots of money! Lol Lynn xx

Andrea, said...

Just visited your friend's blog it's fab, thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

I don't think we really need to a reason to why we love crafting, lol. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hello Ying!!! I'm your partner for marsch months RAK from courtney's page. What a great blog you have! Will be mailing you a little later today! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Hi!

I can't find your email...=) Could you please mail me at sariscards@gmail.com for some details for the RAK?

Courtney said...

I wanted to let you know that I have posted the RAK partners on my blog. Please click on your partner's name and get her information... and happy RAKing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ying,
my blog address is
sparkplug17.livejournal.com.

I hope it works this time. Thanks and have a great day!

Sparkle

Jane said...

For me, my stamping is twofold. One it's stamping therapy for me. Everyone needs some sort of hobby for stress relief. Secondly, I enjoy sending/giving my cards away and making OTHER people feel better too.

Jane
SBS4

Kristine said...

Me too! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! It's our passion. :)

Leann said...

My son has asked me this too & I couldn't answer either! I just do, I told him!

Yani said...

Hi Ying,

This is such an interesting question... and I really don't know why I love crafting... all I know is that I LOVE IT...hehehe BTW, thanks for your kind comments!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hi Ying, you are spot on, it's because we love it.

Thanks for the link.

Footer