Friday, February 15, 2008

For my beloved~~

Hubby will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow so I made this card for him....
I seldom make card for guy, so the color picking is a hard task for me ...so I hope the color of this card is suit for man...


hmmmm...have been addicted to distress inks so...I used distress ink again this time to make the card....how do you think ? west life birthday??:-)) I hope he will like it too...

Supplies Used: Vintage Photo, Faded Jeans, Frayed Burlap distress inks,Versafine Ink, Tsukineko Sponge Dauber,Stamping Up Lexicon of Love stamps, Peel off stickets, white gel pen

7 comments:

Tania said...

Beautiful birthday card for your husband! I'm sure he loved it!

Frances said...

great card, I love the colours.
I'm sure hubby will love it!

Jane said...

Wonderful "guy" card. The brown and blue is a great color combo and the distressing looks authentic!

Jane
SBS4

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Beautiful masculine card!

Marjorie said...

Beautiful! I love the deep rich colors!

Donelda said...

I love the background on this card!! It is awesome.

Donelda SBS4

MD said...

wouahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bravo MD

Footer