Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just Sttin' Here Thinking of You


Hello, my friends!! How are you? I have another Magnolia card that I want to show you...I combined old and new Tilda stamps, which you can find them here:

Watercan- http://www.dreamcottage.nu/english1/contents/en-us/d1097.html

Sitting Summer Tilda-http://www.dreamcottage.nu/english1/contents/en-us/d1079_03.html

Just Sttin'Here-http://www.dreamcottage.nu/english1/contents/en-us/d1097_01.html

We have tons of Magnolia rubberstamps, but we can reuse them again and again and combined the stamps as well.Someone asked me if I can sale my old Magnolia rubberstamps,I agree I have many and wish to sell to her, but after I made this card, I will say NO.I am so sorry, because the rubberstamps are so precious and as I said before, Magnolia rubberstamps's accessories are specially designed just the right size for any of their figures to sit on.


Here I also included a sketch by myself for the very first time, I hope you will like it and try it.
I colored the stamped images with Copic Ciao Markers, colored pencils blended with paper stump and sansodor.I also distressed images with distress inks. Under the watercan I used Ranger Crackle Paint to let it crackled, and I also stamped Fancy Pants clear stamp on the My Mind Eye's patterned paper.

Hope that you find some inspirations on my card and have a happy stamping day!

Card Ingredients:

Magnolia rubberstamps-Watercan, Sitting Summer Tilda, Sentiment-Just Sttin' Here,Fancy Pants Clear Stamp.
Color Medium: Copic Ciao Markers, Color pencils, paper stumps, sansodor.
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Pretty Please
Embelishments: Prima Marketing paper flowers,crochet flowers,Webster's pages ribbon,Kaiser Crafts gems and rhinestones,My Mind Eye's Pretty Please die-cut,Ranger Ice Stickles.



10 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Lovely card Ying and what a great sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs Marja

Birgit said...

I am happy to see you posting another cute card, Ying! I love it! I agree with you about older Magnolia stamps, I could never sell them either.
I wonder if you will travel to Australia later in August, or did you have to cancel this trip due to your difficult private situation?
Wishing you happy days, my friend!
Hugs, Birgit

Cami said...

Lovely card, Ying! The DPs and colors are beautiful, and so is your coloring. Love the distressed look. I agree, I can't part with my Magnolia stamps! They are interchangeable and you can mix and match! Hugs, Cami
P.S. I visited Singapore and loved it there but we didn't make it up to Malaysia...maybe next time.

Lacey said...

Beautiful card! I love the accents and the distressed look. And thanks for the sketch...I will give it a try!!
~Lacey

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ying,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

AmethystCat said...

super cute!

Ellen said...

Hello Ying,

Beautiful card you've made!!!! I like the colors, the stamps and the details!!!

Hugs and have a nice weekend,
Ellenxxx

sheffsue said...

Another beautiful card..and i love your blog background as well....it's so pretty.

Sue x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Ying this is so beautiful. I love the colors you chose and the coloring on the girl. Its a great design!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I love all your creations. Happy to be on the Magnolia Design Team with you!

Footer