Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Sad News for me:-(

My special friend, Crissy, made an annoucement on her blog and this is what she said:


I want to announce to all who are interested that I have ended my contract with High Hopes Stamps and will no longer be illustrating for them. It was not an easy decision to make, as I have been with them since spring, 2005. I really don't want to stop sharing my stamp illustrations with you, and I hope I can continue in some form.

I do not know what Tina and Bethany have planned, so I would kindly ask that you direct any questions about High Hopes to them at their e-mail address here: highhopesstamps@gmail.com and speak to Bethany.

I have the highest regard for the High Hopes family and have enjoyed the time we shared working together. Drawing for them these four years has given me so many things that I treasure; new friendships, insights into the stamping business, and growth as an artist and a leader. For that I will always be grateful.

Thanks to you too, my readers who started off as fans of High Hopes and became my friends! I still plan to do tutorials and share how-to techniques, as I love to do that for you. I know there is a bright future ahead of me in art and I really wish to continue illustrating stamp designs so that I can keep on sharing new images with you.

No comments:

Footer