Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Newest Card!!!






Well, after rest for about two months, I blog again.The stamping group i joined, RRM , has the fabulous COTM for everyone. We based on a"recipe" that posted every month to make card.This month's recipe is
I selected light blue and brown for the based cardstock.Stamped words stamps from Hero Arts on brown cardstock.Placed rick-rack ribbon on the light blue cardstock then glued the stamped saying.Arranged the prima flowers that my dearest friend , Birgit gave me as a gift when I went to visit her and another friend, Martina in Austria last couple of weeks.
The card is simple and easy, and definately beautiful, don't you think so ?? I will swap this card with the owner of RRM, Danette.

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Ying, you are finally blogging again and sharing your newest artwork! How lovely! This card is really very nice and special and I'm glad you could already use the Prima Flowers I had given to you in Austria!

Ying Pang, said...

Thank you very very my dearest for being always the first one to comment my blog !! Yay, I really had fun using the Prima Flowers you gave me in Austria !! Thanks so much !!

Footer