Saturday, April 25, 2009

Magnolia DT~Especially for You


A quick card today using Friday Sketchers~#49 and I join Just Magnolia color challange for this week ~Pink and Green.. I have these Butterfly DT kit couple days ago but not have chance to make a card due to my busy life:-(( A very simple card, not many technique involved, I hope you like it. All supplies by Magnolia except Prima paper flowers, Cuttlebug embossing folder~script,distress ink(Vintage Photo) and All purpose ink which sent to me by Geam as a gift, thank you very much Geam.

Happy a happy weekend.


14 comments:

Nilla said...

What a beautiful card! hugs from Nilla

Yvonne said...

This card is wonderful. Just love the colours you have used,a snd the image, coloured in perfectly

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ying,l love the stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Ila said...

Gorgeous card Ying!!...love the way you colored Tilda...your flowers and layout!!...I just got my kit not long ago....sure like the sentiments and little roses..Have a Great Weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

Unknown said...

wow ying your card looks so very pretty and sooo cute. wonderful papers and colours you´ve used.
thank you for joining the fs challenge.
hugs, bea

CraftyC said...

Your card is lovely Ying, so pretty!
Clairex

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's beautiful Ying, so very pretty.

:) Marcia P
SBS4

Donna said...

lovely card Ying, love all the details you've added to the card
hugs
Donna

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Ying. Beautiful embellishments and I love that image - I'm going to have to buy it.
You've done it again - every time I come here I end up going away and spending money (lol).
hugs Heather xx

Mescrap said...

This is so beautiful !!!!

Well done, Ying.

Moni said...

Waw such a gorgeous card! Great colours and love the image! Hugs, moni

Murielle said...

OH... your card is Fabulous!!!
I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
Tilda and the details are adorable.
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs, Mumur

Rach said...

this is a beautiful card, great details. thank you for joining us at just magnolia this week. hugs rachxx

Footer