Friday, March 05, 2010

Magnolia DT Card~ Chocolate Heart Box


Hi friends,

I am so sorry that I am late in posting and making my Magnolia DT cards for you to view! I don't know if your situation is similar with me, when my kids have exam then I have NO time to crafting as to accompany them to make the revision...am I a bad mom? Oh..I really don't understand the education system nowadays although I am a teacher!!! HAHA !!! LOL


OK, here is a card that I made without Tilda. Magnolia's accesorries stamps are great and we can make the cards with or without accompany of Tilda too...( not like my son...always need my accompany to encounter his exam...LOL...)


This stamp is from Right Through My Heart Collection and you can purchase here.All the materials sent by Magnolia to me . Can you see the chandelier garlands?It's so beautiful and it's the newest embelishment from Magnolia, I think you can purchase from many online stores if you aren't live near with Magnolia shop, Boras, Sweden.
And...this is my first time to color using distress inks:-)) I had so much FUN !!
Until next post hope that you have a great day !






















2 comments:

Unknown said...

NIce colours. Lovely card.

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty Ying and good luck with the exams!
Clairexx

Footer