Friday, March 26, 2010

Magnolia DT Card~ Tilda with lamb and rabbit:-))

Hi my dear friends,

How are you today ? I am so glad that today is friday !!! Yipee! I plan to make cards tomorrow and I called it Ying's Crafting Day ~~but...anyway... I know..I know I am very late in posting Easter card:-(( and I am so sorry I keep you coming and coming...waiting and waiting for viewing my new cards...

I am so glad and appreciate all your stop at my blog......There has some ladies/men( ?) that come frequently from many places like Dallas~Texas, Birmingham, London~Great Britian..and many many more visitors around the world that come to my blog almost daily...maybe a routine for you :-)) But...I am so sorry that I don't know who you are....maybe you can leave me a comment and say a word of Hello...because I do LOVE to know and be friends with all of you !!! Thank you very much for visiting me!

OK, back to my card today...do you notice that I changed my card style a bit ? Honestly, I do not know my card style...but I do know that I usually use many embelishments for my card, right? and...may I know if there has any peach color Easter card?...

Stamps and yummy patterned paper from Magnolia rubberstamps,mini roses and pearls from Prima Marketing, the gardenia flowers I bought from my dear DT friend Tab in Great Britian,pins from Making Memories.

I wish that you have a great weekend tomorrow whatever you do and thank you for your viewing !






1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love your blog and your work. You do such a great job. I just started a blog and am pretty new at it. Stop by sometime and check it out. I would welcome any comments or suggestions you may have. Have a wonderful day! Here is my blog address: http://suzannescardmakingscraps.blogspot.com/

thanks so much!

Footer