Saturday, January 29, 2011

DT Magnolia Mini Stamps~Vintage Tag

Here is the Magnolia mini stamps world ! I made this tag with Magnolia doohickey Vintage tag and mini stamps, so you can imagine how small and cute( of course!) is this tag.
I simply teared two small patterned papers from Magnolia papers collection and distressed with Ranger Vintage photo distress ink. I used a strip of wire to make a heart, added some Ranger Star dust stickles on the tag.



Tilda is a mini stamp as well as the "see you later" sentiment.
I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and distressed with Ranger Vintage Photo distress ink. The two white dotty is Ranger liquid Pearl which I bought from my dear Camilla's hubby webshop, https://hjerteboden.nordicshops.com/

The small cute flowers are gift from http://www.iamroses.com/
they have a huge range of paper flowers and their shipping is afforable too.


I used distress inks to color mini Tilda, it's real easy:-)
Dress: Victorian Velvet
Hair: Walnut Stain
Shoe: Pumice Stone



Some people asked me about the mini stamps, how small they are?
Here I also took 2 photos that to make a comparison. From the photo you know that how small and cute is the mini Tilda. You can click the picture to make it more clearer.


This is not Tilda for sure:-)) ha ha.....this is Yileen, my dd, she just had her birthday two days ago, oh my...I just can't remember how the time flies.....she is my sweet honey:-))

OK, I hope that you enjoyed and inspired by my creation, if you live in USA and Canada you can get the mini stamps at Magnolicious.us, if not you will get them in this Spring :-))
Have a nice day !
















No comments:

Footer