Sunday, January 23, 2011

Magnolia You are so Special ~King Tilda and Stars

I used the new collection "You are so special" to make this card.
Hubby said this is not my style, I know,but I want to try and want to have fun with the supplies that I have.

Patterned Paper: K@Company
Magnolia Doohickey Cutting dies
Ranger: Crackle Paint-Old Paper, Ice stickles
Tattared angels Glimmer Mist-Gold
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder~Swirl
Stempelglede Grunge Collection stamps
Kaiser Craft pearls

I use a strip of corragated paper and painted crackle paint Old paper on it, heated it with heat gun then spray with glimmer mist.Let dry.
I use Magnolia doohickey lace die cut to make the beautiful border.
Te "with all my love" sentiment is also from "You are so special" collection.


I used Ranger distress inks to color Tilda.
Dress: Bundle Sage, Vintage Photo
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattared Rose
Crown: Walnut stain
Hair: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain

The stars are stamps from "You are so special" collection, I stamped it , cut it out and added with Ranger Gold Stickles.
I embossed white cardstock with cuttlebug embossing folder and distressed with Walnut stain . The border stamp is from Stempelglede grunge collection stamps.



I handmade the big and small brown flowers, I had so much fun, so I made a tutorial for you, hope that you can try it your own too! I place the flower on tulle to make it looks elegant:-))

Thank you for your viewing and I hope you enjoy my tutorial too :-)) Have a nice weekend !!

Please click the picture to make it more clearer:-)

 









1 comment:

celia said...

It is brilliant, well done Ying, the paper with the craclepaint,the handmade flowers ... everything's beautiful!
Hug, Celia.

Footer